Refund Policies, Terms and Conditions
All membership benefits are for active members in good standing during the term of their membership:
Membership Services - All memberships include your choice of Swedish or deep tissue massage as indicated by your package. Other massage modalities may be utilized for an additional $25 per a massage. Packages for 90 minute massages may be used for a facial however members with 60 minute packages will incur a $25 fee. If a member is interested in getting a medical massage therapy session with the lead therapist, they will be charged full price for the session. Medical massage therapy sessions include more detailed assessment and review of medical conditions combined with muscle testing to identify the cause of the problem. This session will include education in stretching and strengthening exercises depending on the client's needs.
- Additional Membership Massage and Facials Services - Members may purchase an unlimited number of additional services for their personal use at discounted rates.
- Retail Discounts - A 10% discount is given to all members on retail product purchases except for products in the Neal's Yard Remedies line.
- Refunds will only be issued for circumstances such as:
- The service was prepaid and the therapist did not show up.
- The client changes their mind regarding a 2nd visit or membership package within 14 days of purchase. If massages
have been used in the package, they will be deducted at full price with the remaining balance being refunded.
- Memberships are purchased for use at Ohlala Moroccan Spa and not with an individual therapist. Refunds will not be
granted due to the therapist leaving their position at Ohlala Moroccan Spa.
2. Retail Purchases
- Neal's Yard Remedies and Argan oil are not returnable if the seal has been broken or if they were unsealed when
- Our Moroccan leather and jewelry products must be returned within 7 days of purchase otherwise, the purchase is final.
- Guests must follow spa rules and regulations. Ohlala Moroccan Spa reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
- Ohlala Moroccan Spa reserves the right to modify/change spa rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
- Twenty four hour advance notice is required on any appointment cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a fee of $25 for a 60 minute massage and $30 for a 90 minute massage or facial.
- Ohlala Moroccan Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Ohlala Moroccan Spa must be notified of any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
- Age requirements for receiving spa services vary by state and local law and Ohlala Moroccan Spa strictly complies with such laws.
- No person will be denied admission based upon race, religion or appearance.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 SHALL BE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE SPA. No children under the age of
18 will be able to receive any service without the express written consent of their parent or guardian.
- For children 15 and under (or where required by state law), a parent or guardian MUST remain in the treatment room and
for all minor children the parent must remain on premises during services.
- Must be over the age of 13 to receive a Teen facial.
Introductory Offers valid for first visits. Not valid for gift cards. Services include 60 minutes hands-on service and additional time allotted for dressing and consultation. Prices and services are subject to change. Offers may not be combined.
Ohlala Moroccan Spa Gift Card Program Terms and Conditions
Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards. Your use or purchase of a gift card from Ohlala Moroccan Spa indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards. Online Gift Cards have no expiration dates.
2. Hold your Gift Cards securely. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced and Ohlala Moroccan Spa shall not be responsible for lost or stolen cards.
3. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or credit, except to the extent required by law. Gift Cards may not be used to pay membership fees. Gift Card sales are final and non-refundable.
4. Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.